Subscribe:

Monday 26 November 2012

Asking And Giving Opinion


1. ASKING AND GIVING OPINION
(team Dwi Yulianto & Radityo Aji P.)

Definition of asking and giving opinion : To describes how we are to ask the opinions of others and how we provide opinions to others.

Examples of Asking Opinion:
*       

1.      What’s your view?
2.      What’s your opinion?
3.      What do you feel?
4.      What do you think?

*       
1.      What about….?
-          What about your physic homework?
2.      How do you feel….?
-          How do you feel about metamorphosis?
3.      What is your reaction to …?
-          What is your reaction to this experiment?

Examples of Giving Opinion:
1.      Well, I think…
-          Well, I think this is very nice. (pendapat setuju)
-          Well, I think it’s less precise. (pendapat kurang setuju)
2.      In my opinion, I think …
-          In my opinion, I think this project success. (pendapat setuju)
-          In my opinion, I think this project fail. (Pendapat kurang setuju)
3.      I feel that we should …
-          I feel that we should improve all. (pendapat setuju)
-          I fell that se should not improve all. (pendapat kurang setuju)

0 comments:

Post a Comment