1. ASKING AND GIVING OPINION
(team Dwi Yulianto & Radityo Aji P.)
Definition of asking and giving opinion : To describes how we are to ask the opinions of others and how we provide opinions to others.
Examples of Asking Opinion:
1. What’s your view?
2. What’s your opinion?
3. What do you feel?
4. What do you think?
1. What about….?
- What about your physic homework?
2. How do you feel….?
- How do you feel about metamorphosis?
3. What is your reaction to …?
- What is your reaction to this experiment?
Examples of Giving Opinion:
1. Well, I think…
- Well, I think this is very nice. (pendapat setuju)
- Well, I think it’s less precise. (pendapat kurang setuju)
2. In my opinion, I think …
- In my opinion, I think this project success. (pendapat setuju)
- In my opinion, I think this project fail. (Pendapat kurang setuju)
3. I feel that we should …
- I feel that we should improve all. (pendapat setuju)
- I fell that se should not improve all. (pendapat kurang setuju)