Expressing Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction
(Ayu P. & Friska G.)
1. Expressing satisfaction : Expressing good feeling, sense of comfort or happiness.
2. Expressing dissatisfaction : Expressing lack of satisfaction.
· It is with great pleasure that …!
· It gives me great satisfaction.
· I am very pleased with it.
· A most delightful example of …
· What a beautiful story!
· It’s disappointing that …
· It is unacceptable.
· This is the limit I will not take anymore of …
· Well, this is most unsatisfactory.
· The concert is so boring.
Examples of Expressing Satisfaction:
§ I am satisfied with the exam result of my students.
§ The good news is satisfying.
§ Te result of your test are satisfactory.
§ Your success will be a great satisfactory to your parents.
Examples of Expressing Dissatisfaction:
§ Nothing satisfied him. He always complaining.
§ The bad news dissatisfied me.
§ The workers were dissatisfied with their salaries.
§ The preparation for basket ball competition is dissatisfying.
§ It is really a dissatisfying preparation.