Subscribe:

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Granting Request


1.                      GRANTING REQUEST
(Amin Lukas K.S. & Ni Nyoman Ernawati)

Definition:
Granting come from the word grant n which grant is to give or allow someone, usually in an official way. And request is use to ask for something politely officially.
So, granting request is an action to give an allowance to someone to grant her/his request who ask for something politely in an official way.

Expressing of Granting Request:
§  Request:
·         Would it be possible for you to..
·         Any chance of …
·         Can you … ?
·         Would you like to ..
·         Do you mind if I ask you to …
·         Can I leave the meeting now?
·         May I go to …
·         Excuse me, may I …

§  Granting Request:
·         Of course
·         OK
·         Sure, you can
·         Ok, no problem
·         Certainly not
·         Why not? You can …
·         Ye, you may …
·         Ok, here you are
·         I’d happy to
·         Not at all

0 comments:

Post a Comment